As a User Interface Designer you will be working in a team of professionals to deliver and launch and support various software solutions for our clients.
You will be working on projects with different scope and team size. It could be web applications, complex analytical systems, mobile apps, kiosks, etc. This is a good opportunity to generate creative solutions, which are the key to a client’s business.
- 1-2 years experience working as a UI/UX Design and Development Engineer.
- Working knowledge of HTML5, JQuery, CSS3, Bootstrap, Responsive Parallex Design
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, CS5.
- Hands-On Experience on WordPress, Joomla, Umbraco, DotnetNuke, or Magento.
- Expert at Object Oriented Analysis (OOA),Object Oriented Design (OOD), transaction lifecycles.
- Experience with Agile development.
- Experience and proven ability to work collaboratively as part of a software development team.
- Experience in configuring development and deployment environments.
- Take part in client communication and workshops, gather requirements, generate ideas and visualize them;
- Develop and support the necessary design assets at a high quality (design mockups, interactive mockups, style guides or even design systems, animations for micro-interactions, etc.);
- Support development teams in designing new features and product maintenance;
- Collaborate with UX experts, other designers, and engineers.